Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tagged

Wow ok so I just found out I've been tagged and forced to post. LOL I obviously haven't been on in a while! :) OK here goes!


I have been tagged by Larry and Jenny Clair!
Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you. 

2) Place the rules on your blog.

3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).

4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6) Let the person who tagged you know when your entry is up.

Ok 6 random things about me...:

1) I LOVE my slippers!

2) I was eating chocolate at the time of this posting.

3) This year is my first year back at a real school after being home schooled for 6 years.  

4) I love to hunt.

5) I hate myspace and love facebook.

6) I have braces. 

Ok 6 people to tag... 
But before that you should know I only have 2 friends that blog. One of them is the one who tagged me so I guess that only leaves one person for me to tag. 


The end!