Monday, June 2, 2008

Heidi Joy

Well, its been a while since I've had anything to blog about but recently God gave me my most precious possession on this Earth. 


God gave me Heidi Joy! 

After a week of research, talking to my parents, and praying, I found Heidi and she is amazing in every way. God knew that I would be getting my puppy and He saved her for me from the day she was born. Normally, the females sell before they are anywhere near old enough to leave their Mama. BUT GOD (I love that phrase), saved her for me and I found her when she was 9 weeks old, just old enough to move away and she still had no buyer! (The puppies are old enough to go without their Mama at 8 weeks.) Well, we prayed about it and then after driving for about 4 1/2 hours we finally get there and purchase my amazing puppy! 

Well, I could go on and on but she just woke up and needs some attention! I'll post more pictures soon! 

No comments: