Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pictures of Heidi

Here are some more pictures like I promised. Heidi is awesome in our family although housebreaking is not going quite as well as hoped. She is doing her best to co-operate though! 

This is Heidi and her sister at 6 weeks old. The picture in the last post is of her at 8 weeks. The breeder took both. 

Heidi loves to go places! 

We put boxes up to keep her in that area of the kitchen for now. Today we will get some baby gates to use. 

 She LOVES to play!!


3 comments:

JC said...

OK- I'm not a dog person, I've been burned out on doggies- but Heidi is veerrryyyy cute! Congratulations! Can't wait to see her tomorrow!

Rachel said...

HAHA! I keep forgetting that you already saw her briefly on Sunday at the cookout! HAHA! Thanks again for the ride!

abc123 said...

Your dog is adorable!! She's sooo cute!